When life gives you setbacks, Aflac is here to help you make a comeback.
See how we can help meet your
The strategy focuses on easy-to-use technology, value-added programs and specialized underwriting capabilities
- True platform integration
- Full-scale enrollment capabilities and benefits administration technology
- Billing consolidation of all non-medical benefits
- ACA reporting and compliance and more
- Communicate important information such as plan design changes and wellness programs
- Enroll employees in all of their benefits
- Confirm vital employee data
- Complimentary AD&D coverage
- Fraud Protection
- Health and Financial Wellness with Medical Bill Saver
- Aflac Pass Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Public Sector-specific benefits such as the Tenure Benefit and Public Safety Benefits
- HSA-compliant and Guaranteed-Issue options
- Long history of rate stability
- Group and Individual Products
- Pre-tax eligible
AFLAC ACCIDENT ADVANTAGE
AFLAC CRITICAL CARE PROTECTION
Smile. We’ve got you under our wing.Millions of people believe a smile is the most important physical attribute—more so than hair, eyes, or ﬁgure.1 The best way to maintain or improve your smile is to brush and ﬂoss your teeth daily, visit your dentist, and apply for an Aﬂac Dental insurance policy. Aﬂac Dental provides beneﬁts for periodic checkups and cleanings, X-rays, ﬁllings, crowns, and much more. It’s your smile and your policy; Aﬂac Dental gives you control.
- You choose your dentist. Because Aﬂac doesn’t use a network of dentists, you can go to any dentist you choose.
- You and your dentist choose the best treatment for you. Aﬂac Dental doesn’t have precertiﬁcation requirements. If the treatment is covered by your policy, you don’t need Aﬂac’s permission to receive it.
- You know what you’re getting with Aﬂac Dental. The plan spells out the beneﬁts for both wellness and other diagnostic/treatment services. There are no gray areas. Each covered procedure has a speciﬁc beneﬁt amount.
- Aﬂac Dental doesn’t have an annual deductible. Other dental plans may require you to meet an annual deductible before beneﬁts are payable.
- Aﬂac Dental pays beneﬁts regardless of any other plan. Even if you have other coverage, you’ll receive your full Aﬂac beneﬁt amount.
“The Public Speaks Up on Oral Health Care: An ADA and Crest/Oral-B Survey,” American Dental Association, October 2008. 2Subject to applicable Waiting Periods.
3If the applicant retains existing dental coverage with another company, only the Essentials plan can be offered.
4“Warning Signs in the Mouth Can Save Lives,” Academy of General Dentistry, October 2008.
HOSPITAL CONFINEMENT INDEMNITY INSURANCE
Helping Pay Your Bills, While You Pay Attention to YouWhat if one day, not very far in the future, you become disabled and you can’t go to work. How would you pay for the expenses of daily life such as monthly mortgage or rent, groceries and your utilities? The bills keep on coming even if you’re unable to work. That’s where Aﬂac’s short-term disability insurance policy can help make the difference. It’s a source of monthly income you may need to help take care of your bills while you take care of yourself.
Why Aﬂac Short-Term Disability may be the best choice for you:
- It’s sold on an individual basis. You choose the plan that’s right for you based on your ﬁnancial needs and income.
- We offer the option of guaranteed-issue,* short-term disability coverage. That means no medical questionnaire is required.
- We pay you a cash beneﬁt for each day you are disabled.**
Here’s how we can helpWhen disabled, you may not only lose the ability to earn a living, but you may also lose savings or retirement funds. The ﬁnancial obligations can be overwhelming. Disability insurance plays an integral and important role in your ﬁnancial planning.
Aﬂac does not coordinate beneﬁts. Regardless of any other disability insurance you may have, including Social Security, we will pay you directly.
*Subject to certain conditions.
**Subject to your beneﬁt period and elimination period.
The facts say you need the protection of the Aflac Short-Term Disability plan:
(3) 2015 Disability Insurance Awareness Month, Facts from LIMRA.
How it works:
The above example is based on a scenario for Aﬂac Short-Term Disability that includes the following beneﬁt conditions: ages 18–49, employed full-time at the time disability began, $2,000 monthly disability beneﬁt amount, $40,000 annual salary, elimination period 0/7 days, 3 month beneﬁt period, beneﬁts based on policy premiums being paid with after-tax dollars.
The policy has limitations and exclusions that may affect beneﬁts payable. For costs and complete details of the coverage, contact your Aﬂac insurance agent/producer.
This brochure is for illustrative purposes only. Refer to the outline of coverage and policy for complete beneﬁt details, deﬁnitions, limitations, and exclusions.
AFLAC VISION NOW®
Our Vision Now® insurance policy offers you three plan options with Vision Correction Benefits of $90, $220, or $380 for materials, such as glasses and contacts. All three options include an Eye Exam Benefit of $45.How it works:
The policy has limitations and exclusions that may affect benefits payable. This sample is for illustrative purposes only. Refer to the policy for complete details, definitions, limitations, and exclusions.